Signup Instructions for Jobs and Swims
Here you might want to include some general information for your team about deadlines for signup each week.
Note: the instructions listed below are generic instructions based on a common way that teams set up their meet entries. If your meet entry policies are different, you'll need to edit these instructions to fit your team's sign-up process (e.g. does your coach allow swimmers to sign up for specific swim events in some meets? Do you want swimmers to be able to leave a note for the coach?). We also have some "How To" guides for parents in our Help Center that give step-by-step instructions on navigating SwimTopia, with screen shots, if you'd like to share those with your team.
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Calendars tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
If your team allows your athletes to declare attendance and/or select meet entries:
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- If the coach allows the athlete to select events, select the appropriate events from the list shown. If a prompt comes up that asks if you have received coach’s approval, make sure you get that approval on deck or via email.
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options (if offered).
- Click Save to record your choices.
This content can be easily deleted as you create your own content: go to Manage Site > Edit Page Content and click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of each snippet. You may rename, move, or delete this page by going to Manage Site > Edit Navigation; for more information, see our Help Center article here.